Completing a novel is a big achievement, but your work is far from over. Now you’ve got to turn your manuscript into a published book. With so many steps involved (editing, design, eBook conversion, distribution, marketing, and more), many authors are understandably intimidated by this part of the book publishing process.
BookBaby outlines a simple 6-week strategy to help you create a book that will catch readers’ attention, get reviewers talking, and take you to the next level in your writing career.
Inside you will learn about:
- How to tell when your manuscript is ready for editing
- Why editing is essential and how to begin the process
- Publishing options and choosing the pathway that’s best for you
- Getting a jump start on your book marketing
- Giving your book an eye-catching cover
- eBook formatting and conversion basics
- And more!